YSTWYTH HOUSE: TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF LETTING
Self-catering holiday accommodation in Ceredigion for up
to five persons.
- The contract of hire shall be between the tenant and the owners
of Ystwyth House, and shall be deemed to be made subject to these conditions
- Rents are per week.
- All tenancies are from Saturday 3.30pm on the arrival day until
10.30am on the departure day, except where otherwise agreed.
- Tenancies are for a minimum period of one week.
- For a booking made more than 28 days before the arrival date, a
deposit of £100 is payable on booking. The balance of the rent along with
the returnable breakage / damage deposit of £150 is payable without demand
at least 28 days before arrival date. For bookings made within 28 days of
the start of the letting, the rent is payable in full on booking along
with the returnable breakage / damage deposit of £150. The letter
acknowledging payment in full will detail arrangements for the key and
access to the property.
- Once a booking confirmation acceptance has been issued by the
owners in response to the booking application form and payment of the
appropriate deposit, the tenant shall be responsible for the total rent.
- Bookings are not transferable. In the event of cancellation,
the owners will make every effort to re-let the cottage, and if
successful, will pass back 85% of such re-letting rental to the originally
- Rental includes bed linen.
- Every effort is made to ensure that all items of equipment
supplied are in good working order; however, no guarantee is given or
liability accepted if breakdown occurs. Repairs are always effected as
soon as possible, but inevitably delays do occur.
- Damages or breakages to the property or equipment must be
reported immediately. Tenants are expected to take care of the property.
The property and all equipment, utensil, etc, must be left clean and tidy
at the end of the letting period.
- Smoking is not permitted and pets are not allowed.
- The property is for use for up to 5 persons ONLY.
- The personal belongings of the tenant and party, are the
complete responsibility of the tenant. No liability can be accepted for
loss or damage. A charge will be made for forwarding articles left by
Return to Home